Elementor Ecommerce Add A Woocommerce Floating Cart Icon. Elementor is a great free WordPress page builder plugin. In this series of videos we will go from initial install to building a fully working WordPress ecommerce website with the Elementor builder.
In the world of e-commerce, most shopping has moved online. People are adapting their e-commerce websites to cater to customer needs. In such a competitive environment, it is always a good idea to make your website as easy and convenient for the user as possible.
One such feature when creating an e-commerce website is the floating cart icon. It makes things easier for the customer, and also encourages them to remain on the main shopping page, thereby increasing the chances of them buying more.
This is a premium icon which can be included as a plugin by the following steps:
- Download the plugin from the provided link
- Go to a plugin page
- Select “Add New” option
- Upload to plugins by selecting from the downloaded files
- Click on “Install Now.”
- Then select “Activate.”
- Refresh the page to view the page with the plugin installed
- By default, the icon appears on the top right corner of the page
- Next, you can change the style of this icon and the related popup cart
- Go back to the plugins page
- Click on the relevant plugin
- Alter the settings as required
- Change the font size, choose an animation, include in the archive and single product pages, phrase the message “Successfully added to your cart” as you want along with font size and colour of the message, choose to show product information and product thumbnail in the cart, change thumbnail size, and choose options like show product variation, show cart total, etc.
- Select “Save changes” once you have customised as per requirement.
- Next, choose the “Mini cart” option
- Select icon, choose to show counter, choose to hide the cart if it is empty and drag the icon on the screen wherever you want it to display on the webpage.
- Click on “Save changes” when completed.
- Choose products to be excluded, if applicable
- Choose product categories you want to show
- Click “Save changes.”