Divi 4 Theme Builder Custom Footer. The Divi theme from elegant themes is absolutely awesome. Whenever I have a WordPress build, it’s my go-to theme every time. I have built many, many sites with the Divi theme and it just keeps on getting better. Elegant themes keeps adding features, and tools to increase your productivity, as well as ease of use and site load speed. So if you are building a WordPress site I recommend you give it a try. You will not be disappointed!
Websites are made to be engaging and captivating to encourage visitors to remain on the page as long as necessary. Every element counts towards the overall look of the page. And all these elements can be customised to meet the requirements of the users.
The following steps have to be taken to customise the theme of the footer:
- Go to the “Dashboard”
- Select “Theme Builder”
- Select the “Add Global Footer” button
- Choose “Build from scratch” on the next page
- Select the number of columns you want to include
- As an example, we have selected three columns, for the logo on the left, some information in the middle, and link to social media on the right.
- Select the footer to go the full width of the screen, or as required
- This can be done through row settings>design>sizing
- Go to section settings
- Select colour for the background of the footer. This can also be a gradient colour, image or video
- Select the left column and go to insert module
- Choose the “image” option
- Choose the file from the folder
- Select “Save” to implement
- Customise image settings as required
- Now move to the middle row
- Insert “Text” module from options
- Go to “Text settings” and type the text you want to show.
- Adjust the design of the text and the placement in the column as required
- Select “Save” to incorporate
- Select the third row and insert social media links module
- Select the social media you want to choose, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Add website address links to your accounts in each connection you want to show on the webpage
- Adjust design and placement as required
- Select “Save” to post links
- Refresh the page to ensure the footer is required on the live webpage