The Divi Supreme Modules plugin is an absolutely awesome addition to the Divi wordpress theme. It gives you an extra 44 modules to use when building your site. The Divi Supreme Modules plugin also adds several extensions for the Divi theme that enables some amazing options. We will be using one of those in this build today, by enabling the fantastic popup option.
Using the Divi supreme modules pro plugin we can create a floating clock icon that can be used to show your business hours. It stays in the same place through the process of scrolling up and down. To make it, the following steps can be followed:
- Install “Divi Supreme Pro” on your computer.
- Enable the “Visual builder.”
- On your dashboard, go to “Divi Supreme Pro” in the “General Settings” tab.
- Firstly enable your “Divi Pop-up Switch” so that it’s purple. Save it.
- Go to your page and click on “Add New Module.”
- Select the “Business Hours” option from 40 module choices.
- Add days and business schedules to it by clicking on “Insert New Item.”
- Customize the background, gradient, image, or video.
- Go to the “Design” tab and customize the format, including the font, color, letter spacing, etc. according to your choice.
- You can also add a separator in between the business hours or add a border to it.
- Save it to the “Divi Library” after giving the layout a name.
To add a “Blurb Module,” you need to follow the given instructions:
- Select the “Blurb” module from the module choices.
- In the Blurb settings, select and icon from the given icons or add a new image.
- You can customize your icon through the “Design” tab.
- Go to the “Advanced” tab, and from the “Visibility” option, switch on “Pop-up.”
- Select your previously made “Business Hours” from the library and customize it.
- Change the “Position” from “Default” to “Fixed.”
- Save the changes, and the page changes.
- Exit the “Visual Builder.”