Divi Supreme Modules Embed A Live Google Map. We are going to be using the Divi Supreme Modules Plugin to create some great effects in this series of videos.The Divi theme from elegant themes is absolutely awesome. Whenever I have a WordPress build, it’s my go-to theme every time. I have built many, many sites with the Divi theme and it just keeps on getting better. Elegant themes keeps adding features, and tools to increase your productivity, as well as ease of use and site load speed. So if you are building a WordPress site I recommend you give it a try. I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed!
If you are creating a website for your business, it is always a good idea to include a map of your location on the webpage. This makes it easier for potential customers to come to you, and also gives your website a professional look. There is also an option to include a live Google map.
Google has recently changed its policy regarding embedding such a live map into the webpage. They now require an API key to be included. However, there is an easier way to use the Divi Supreme module to do the task for you.
Below are the steps you need to follow to embed a live map using Divi Supreme module
- Open the settings page
- Add a new row and column where you want to set the map on your page
- Select Supreme Google map module
- The map will automatically show up with a standard address
- Change the address you want the map to show in the dialogue box
- Select the zoom percentage as per your preference
- Select the page you want the map to link to. For example, it could be your website or a different page.
- Next, you can set the design. This includes the size of the embedded map. You can stretch it to fill the container it is in or shrink it. The module also allows you to set the alignment as per your requirement.
- You can also adjust the row size in the separate row setting before coming back to the map module.
- The height of the map can be adjusted through the map module
- Next, you can change and adjust the design of the map. For example, you can give it a sepia look and select a hover option. This will give your map a different look, depending on whether your mouse cursor is on the map or not on it. The timing for this change can be adjusted from the advanced settings tab.
- Save your changes and check it on your live page before publishing it.